5.19.2009

Waiting for baby #2...

Just to give an update on baby #2...we are awaiting his arrival, trying to be patient! I'm due on Saturday (23rd). My mom's birthday is tomorrow, so hopefully my birthday present to her is a grandbaby on her birthday! I started having some contractions last night for about four hrs then went to sleep and they stopped and today I haven't had very many more. I feel good so that is helpful! Fox seems to understand some of what is going on. He has a big brother book that we've been reading to him and he loves it! He gives my belly kisses and says hi to the baby, and he knows the carseat is for brother and his bed and a few toys. It'll be an interesting adjustment, everyone seems to agree that going from one to two is the hardest...so we'll see! We are excited to meet this little man and see how Fox is with him. Pray for safe and healthy delivery! We'll keep the blog updated when he gets here! Thanks for keeping up.

1 comment:

Amy C. said...

Abby and I have been praying for you in our night time prayers (well, mainly Abby shouts AMEN while I pray, but she is really is praying for Fox and the baby bro.)! We are praying for a quick and easy delivery!!! We miss you guys!!!